TOLL-FREE (+44) 800 041 8722
NINTEC ELECTRONICS, S.L., hereinafter, NINTEC, with tax code B-86637774 and registered head office address at Avenida Democracia 7, planta 1 local 113, 28031 Madrid (Spain), is the owner of the Internet domain www.nintec.es and the data controller responsible for processing personal data supplied by users via this website and all email accounts included under said domain.
NINTEC undertakes to ensure that personal information is protected and is not used improperly, implementing for this purpose an updated information security system and internal audits. In this document, we explain who the data controller is, for which purpose your personal information will be processed, the lawful basis for the processing, to whom we may disclose your personal information, how we collect it, why we collect it, how we use it, the rights that apply to you, and the processes which have been put in place to protect privacy.
By providing us with personal information and using our website, we understand that you have read and understood the terms and conditions related to the personal data protection information included herein. NINTEC accepts responsibility for complying with current Spanish and European data protection legislation, and strives to process data lawfully, faithfully and transparently.
According to current regulations, the data controller is the person or company that determines the purposes and means of personal data processing, whether alone or with other parties. In this case, NINTEC is responsible for the processing of its clients’ personal information.
– Website: www.nintec.es
– Company name: NINTEC ELECTRONICS, S.L.
– Tax code: B-86637774
– Contact email: email@example.com
– Address: Avenida Democracia 7, planta 1 local 113, 28031 Madrid (Spain).
– Corporate purpose: manufacturing and repair of electronic equipment.
– To allow data subjects to send enquiries and requests via the contact form (https://nintec.es/contacto/ ).
– To allow data subjects to register as users of our services (https://nintec.es/mi-cuenta/ ).
– To email our new developments to data subjects.
– To provide any of the services and/or products that we offer.
– To send promotions and posts about our services.
The user will be solely responsible if any forms are completed with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date information. All the data provided by the user will be processed confidentially.
The lawful basis for which we process your personal information depends on each case:
– To fulfil our contract and/or characteristics of our business relationship.
– On the basis of legitimate interest, such as to send advertising related to products or services that you have already purchased, or to handle possible claims related thereto.
– With your implicit consent in our sales messages, such as to send personalised and tailored deals on products and/or services.
– To contact you in order to invite you to take part in a recruitment process to fill a position at our company.
Under no circumstances will personal data collected via emails in the “CONTACT US” and “REGISTER” sections be disclosed to third parties, except to public authorities, judges and courts to deal with possible liabilities arising from the processing of data.
The emails collected via our form to receive news will be processed using the Mailchimp application, an email marketing service provider which guarantees the security of personal data under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
You have the right to control the personal information that we collect, which also enables us to ensure that it is accurate and truthful.
You also have the right to access your personal data, request the rectification of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, request its erasure when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Your personal information will no longer be processed for the purposes to which you have objected. Likewise, you may exercise the right to restrict the processing of your personal information and ask us to retain it.
In certain circumstances, you may also request the portability of your data to another data controller.
The rights of restriction and portability may be requested from 25 May 2018.
You may exercise your rights at no cost, and you will be entitled to receive a response within the time frames established by current data protection laws. You may choose one of the following ways to do so:
– By sending a letter to the address Avenida Democracia 7, planta 1 local 113, 28031 Madrid (Spain).
– By sending an email, together with a photocopy and/or scanned copy of the data subject’s ID card, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– You may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially if you are not satisfied with the response regarding the exercise of your rights.
We only store your personal information so that we can use it for the purpose for which it was collected, and according to the lawful basis for its processing in accordance with applicable law. We will keep your personal information as long as there is a contractual and/or business relationship with you, or unless you exercise your right to erasure, your right to portability and/or your right to be forgotten.
In these cases, we will keep the information duly encrypted and refrain from using it for as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defence of claims, or should any type of judicial, legal or contractual liability arise from its processing, and for which its retrieval is necessary. In no case will your data be kept for more than ten years from the end of the contractual relationship, which is the mandatory retention period established by Law 10/2010 of 28 April on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
NINTEC operates an information security system, so we are committed to protecting your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information and your privacy, and we review these measures regularly. We protect your personal information by using a combination of physical, IT or logical security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way in which your personal information and personal data are processed, administered and managed. We also make sure that our employees are properly trained to protect your personal information. We implement the following procedures at our company:
– Backup Procedure
– Procedure for the Use of Passwords and Usernames
– Procedure for the Use of External Devices
– Procedure for the Use of Mobile Devices and Social Media